Policy key definitions
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business: Packward Properties Limited
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation act.
Processing of your personal information
When you provide us with personal information when making a booking or an enquiry, we process this electronically. The personal information is in the form of names and contact information including addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. We never take or hold any financial information as all bookings are taken through a third-party system.
The lawful basis for processing of this personal information is to enable us to fulfil our contract with you or to enable us to take specific steps before entering into a contract. We use this information to contact you with details of the booking you have made (booking confirmations and payment requests/confirmations) or contact you in response to an enquiry you have made. This is defined as a core business purpose and without processing such personal information, we would not be able contact you and operate our business. We process email addresses for delivering marketing and events communication.
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent, or it is determined your consent no longer exists, at which point it will be permanently deleted.
We do not share your information with third parties.
Changes to the policy
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR; there is no charge for doing so and we have one month to respond to you.